Gladwell Orthodontics is a highly rated Invisalign orthodontist near Durham, NC. Our office has the knowledge and experience needed to provide the high quality orthodontic care you deserve so that you can achieve an attractive, straight smile.
Invisalign is almost invisible to the eye, giving you the chance to straighten your teeth without the wires and brackets that are seen on traditional metal braces. Let’s dive deeper into how Invisalign works as well as its benefits.
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign differs from traditional metal braces because it uses computer generated 3D molds of your mouth to generate a series of aligners. You will be required to wear these aligners and change them every two weeks. You will also visit our office every four to six weeks so that your progress can be monitored. Over time, your teeth will shift into the straight positions you’ve been longing for. You won’t have to worry about the discomfort of metal or brackets.
Benefits of Invisalign
The most obvious benefit of Invisalign is that it can give you the opportunity to straighten your teeth in a discreet way. Here are several other reasons Invisalign is so great:
- You can remove the Invisalign aligners whenever you eat or drink, meaning you won’t have to avoid hard or sticky foods.
- You won’t have to make any changes to your oral hygiene routine since you’ll be able to brush and floss as you normally would by simply removing your aligners beforehand.
- You can continue to play sports or musical instruments without any issues.
- You can forget about any wires or brackets sticking onto your teeth and leaving you with pain and irritation.
- You’ll be able to view what your teeth will look like after the Invisalign process thanks to computer technology. This will keep you motivated to follow the treatment plan properly.
Contact Gladwell Orthodontics Today
If you believe that Invisalign may be right for you, it is in your best interest to contact Gladwell Orthodontics at (919) 453-6325 to schedule a complimentary Invisalign consultation. Dr. Jason Gladwell and his team will be happy to evaluate your mouth and let you know if Invisalign is a good option.